- Please attach your resume.
- Please describe your conversion experience.
- Describe why you chose vocational ministry in general and ministry in your current context in particular.
- What are your beliefs regarding the Baptist Faith and Message 2000?
- What are your views on the Cooperative Program and other denominational work?
- How have you participated in Associational and Cooperative ministry?
- Describe your views on the Bible, i.e., inerrancy.
- Describe your views on the Doctrine of Salvation: What does it take to be saved?
- What are your views regarding Evangelism/Outreach and describe the kinds of methods and programming you have utilized in these areas.
- What are your views on Church Planting and Church Revitalization?
- What do you believe Scriptures teach concerning Tithing/Giving? What is your personal practice?
- What are your convictions/practices regarding the use of alcohol and tobacco?
- What are your objectives and priorities as an AMS? In light on the ANS Job Description, what excites you? What concerns you?
FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL Staff@ebalaf.com